Saturday, December 10, 2005

lonely again

i dont remember when was i this lonely before...
my bro had a baby boy today.. and im a phupo now!
but the sad thing is im too far away.. i cant go n see him.. cuz of many reasons.
i'll have to wait for one whole week.. n then 'll go to lahore..
i miss everybody so much today.. everybody called and congratulated me. they were so happy.. masha Allah..
everybody together.. having fun.
i cant join them.
i miss my mom's head massage..before marriage.. she used to force me to get tail maalish from her.. n i used to make excuses.. used to make excuses.. bt now i miss it :(
i miss my mom. a lot.
i called her at night n couldnt stop crying.. she also started crying.. telling me that how much they miss me.
i love them. cant write more.

3 Comments:

Blogger batool said...

oh come on girl! its just a week. be strong and believe me, this week will pass in a blink, just wait and see! and congratulations on becoming a phupoo:)

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get a grip woman!

12:25 AM  
Blogger maryam said...

hehe thanx.. well yeah.. the week passed quickly..but i was really BUSY!
and i went to lhr on sat and came bak on sunday!
:S

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home