Tuesday, November 08, 2005

wish i was pretty

i really do.. i dont want to b ungrateful to Allah.. i was never like that. but then ppl change.. circumstances change them. i know that i am much better than many people. and then im not disabled or anything alhamdulillah. but still
and if im not ugly then why am i not loved? that means im not pretty enough.. well im not pretty at all.
i hate myself for talking like that.. i hope Allah forgives me. i duno why but i feel better when i write about my thoughts.. its like im sharing it with some one.
i wish that my heart gets filled with so much love of Allah and imaan.. that i stop caring about love of people.
i just want to be loved
i really do
:(
oh Allah just bring me closer to you. i dont want anything from this wordly life. all my life i wanted to be loved.. and thats the only thing i wasnt able to get.. and neither would i ever get.
i just dont understand one thing.. if we crave for one thing so badly then why cant we get it.. and if we cant get it then why do we crave for it all our life when we know that its just not possible.
why my dear Allah
why

7 Comments:

Blogger batool said...

I feel like i am reading myself:). I have always wanted to be pretty too cuz i thought that would win me love as well. I always thought love was a priviledge accorded only to beautiful people. I still have no answers to my questions but i do pray that for what its worth, Allah ji cherishes my love for Him and that i love Him with all my heart, Not because there is no one else but because there should be no one else. i hope your prayers and questions are answered and when they do, do let me know what you did to endear yourself to Him:)

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that what make up is for?

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it will...she'll rank herserlf exaggeratingly low, you'll tell her she's at least 7 points higher than that, she'll feel flattered....but then maybe there'll be an anti-climax, so yes perhaps you're right that isn't going to help much!

2:20 AM  
Blogger maryam said...

hehe v funny anony :p
n yes enigmatic its not going to help!

4:23 AM  
Blogger batool said...

Nubz! doll, this is silent observer's blog. CONCENTRATE!!!

12:55 AM  
Blogger maryam said...

hehe danishmand she must b commenting on ure comment :p
n u cant feel what i feel if ure pretty.. and as nubs said u are then count ureself lucky! :)

6:36 AM  
Blogger batool said...

aray nahi! Nubla's a friend and thus biased in my favor and my comment was a comment on your blog. the point was that i can totally relate to wht you said. and where have you disappeared?

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home