Tuesday, December 20, 2005

ok i finally went to lhr!

i was getting threats like "we wont come to ure blog if u dont post more often"
hehe
i was just too busy with school, exams n then results!
ahh that week was too tough.. i was already feeling bad cuz i wasnt able to go to lhr to see my nephew.. and on top of that i had to check papers n make results :p
i went to lahore on saturday.. as saturday was a working day :s and i had to come bak to isb on sunday.. cuz of the result day which was on monday! ah well.. n i knew i wont b able to wait for another week.. so i went for 1 day only..
this is the 2nd baby of our family...first baby is my sisters son! i love him to no extent.. and i love the way he loves me :D
i really do..i think hes the only person who makes me feel loved.. thats why i love him so much. the way he calls my name! and the way he takes my side! and the way he scolds some1 whos being nasty to me!
i just love to b loved!
hehe
so i was thinking that i wont b able to love any kid now.. n i was thinking how am i gona treat my brothers son!
when i reached lahore.. my nephew was sleeping.. he looked ok to me. i remember the way jawad (my sisters daughter) used to look when he was my nephews age! SO CUTE masha Allah!
hehe
anyway i was thinking that he isnt as cute as jawad :p
the next day when i saw my nephew again.. he seemed different to me.. much more cute than the 1st day.. i think its because jawas was kissing him again n again.. n he kept on saying "he is my lil bro"
hehe
so if jawad has no problem with the new baby boy! why should i have a prob with him :p
so yeah he is v cute.. masha Allah!
but not more than jawad :)
ah n when i was leaving for isb.. jawad cried a lot :( n said stuff like "aap nay to kaha tha mujko chor k nai jao gi phir ja rai ho na" it made me cry :(
n i was thinking how could somebody love me so much? i really miss him now.. n i cant wait to see him again! i love the way he calls me AALAA instead of khala!
hehe
ok i better stop now.. 1 more day of school n then im free! yayyy
insha Allah
oh yes.. we werent able to decide any name for the new kid.. everybody is giving different suggestions! i suggested hamza :)
i wonder why i like this name so much..
hamza and ali!
anyway.. we have many alis in our family.. n hey isa is a good name too!
ok i better go now.. its so cold here.. im not in my room.. and its v cold here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home